December 20, 2012

December Haul ^^

Holla...
Today I want to share my December haul.. This is not my first beauty haul, but this is my first time I share my recently purchased haul, such as skincare, cosmetics, bath stuffs, beauty stuffs, etc

Here we go :)

Online Shopping :
Laneige Homme for Men ( skincare for my hubby )
Real Art Cleansing Oil by Etude House ( sample 20ml )
Dear Darling Tint by Etude House ( #2 Real Red )
Green Tea Pure Sample Kit by Innisfree ( for oily face )

Drugstore Shopping :
*Platinum Grape Cell Eye Cream Sample by SkinFood 
*Gold Caviar Nutrition Mask Sample by SkinFood 
 ( *free from K-pop , thanks miss Anindia )
Dettol Hand Sanitizer
Clean&Clear Oil Control Film
Vaseline Healthy Sunblock SPF 30

Shop @ Stroberi :
- Eyebrow Razor 
- Hair Tie 
- Hand Mirror 
- Eyelashes 


Thats all ^u^
Thanks for reading..! :)






2 comments:

  1. hand mirror nya lucukkK! serius itu dpt dari stroberi???? udah lama banget ga kesana...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya cie,, ada warna pink juga.. bentuknya mirip hand mirror dari Lioele ^^

      Delete